Sản phẩm mới
AP560i Outdoor Access PointLiên hệ
Industrial UPS - Three Phase - i6 SeriesLiên hệ
Industrial UPS - Single Phase - i4 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VSP 4000 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VSP 7200 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks S-SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 8770 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 6940 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 6740 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9540 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9240 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9140 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks CER 2000 Series RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks MLX Series RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9850 RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Netowkrs X670 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks 6910 Ethernet Access SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks X870 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks X690 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks B-SeriesLiên hệ
Sản phẩm nổi bật
EXTREME Switching™ Ethernet Routing Switch 5900 - ERS 5000 Series
Premium Stackable Chassis for the Network Edge
The Ethernet Routing Switch 5000 Series leverage the latest advances in network switching architecture design to maximize hardware performance and software capability. The ERS 5900 models represent a clear evolutionary step for the ERS 5000 Series, particularly in terms of value and future-ready flexibility, and have been optimized for the Enabled Edge role. The ERS 5900s are an important part of this strategy, integrating Fabric Connect capabilities into a form-factor that is cost-effective, flexible, and reliable.
Supporting modern Enterprise applications requires a flexible and highly reliable infrastructure, and the ERS 5900 products deliver against this challenge. These are highly strategic products, fit-for-purpose for conventional Routed IP connectivity requirements and future-ready for the evolving and emerging software-defined needs of tomorrow. Boasting equal competency for both IP- and Fabric-based networking give businesses the flexibility to satisfy all common deployment scenarios, with the added advantage of an easy transitioning between the two.
The ERS 5900 products are purpose-built to support the demands of today’s dynamic Wiring Closet with high-density, full-featured Gigabit Ethernet. The ERS 5900 products can be deployed standalone, or configured as a Stackable Chassis system of up to eight units/416 ports, supported by up to 672Gbps of virtual backplane bandwidth.
- Deliver highly-available Ethernet connectivity for delay-sensitive and business-critical data and voice applications. Provide an effective solution for challenging environments with advanced Layer 3 routing services.
- Add the ERS 5000 Series in the Wiring Closet for a ready path to network convergence with PoE+/UPoE, granular QoS, and 10 Gigabit uplinks.
- Connect servers across racks and increase application performance using the ERS 5000 Series as 1 Gigabit Top-of-Rack option.
- Non-blocking, wire-speed switching architecture
- Integrated design that is optimized for low latency and high Quality-of- Service (including QoS-aware Stackable Chassis interfaces)
- Feature-rich support for conventional VLAN, Private VLAN, Multi-Link Trunking, Spanning Tree technologies
- Stackable Chassis technology supporting scalability up to 8 units/416 ports, and Auto-Unit Replacement for Software Image and Configuration
- Fabric Connect technology supports L2 Virtual Service Networks (VSNs), IP Shortcut Routing, IP Multicast-over-Fabric Connect, ETREE, and Fabric Attach
- IP Routing includes support for Static, RIP/RIPng, OSPF, ECMP, VRRP, Routing Polices and Source-based Routing, and PIM-SM/PIM-SSM
- High-availability field-replaceable, hot-swappable AC internal Power Supplies, available in 450W and 1,400 (1,000W for 100-120V) ratings for – respectively – non-PoE and PoE applications
- High-availability field-replaceable Fan Trays available in Front-to-Back or Back-to-Front airflow configuration to match PSUs
- Industry-leading warranty:
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty, providing Next Business Day shipment of replacement hardware
- Lifetime Software Warranty, providing access to Updates and Upgrades.
- Lifetime Basic Technical Support
- 90-Day Post-Purchase Advanced Technical Support
Innovative, Versatile, Highly Scalable Stacking Adds Capacity and Performance
Challenging deployments are easily facilitated by a hardware platform that incorporates wire-speed performance, fully integrated and high-output PoE, plug-and-play port scalability, and high-availability power and cooling.
Stack up to eight routing Switches to extend wire-speed performance and enhanced network availability. Connected together, ERS 5000 Series devices deliver 84Gbps of virtual backplane per Switch, and a total bandwidth of up to 672Gbps across the eight Switches.
Simplify your network by consolidating voice, video, and data on a single infrastructure. The ERS 5000 Series supports powering network devices, plug and play technologies, advanced QoS, and MACsec-ready capabilities to facilitate the deployment of communications, collaboration, and engagement solutions.
- Improve application responsiveness: Wire-speed performance coupled with industry leading QoS-aware stack virtualization enhances traffic flows and optimizes applications.
- Versatile deployment options: Available in models supporting 10/100/1000 connectivity, 10 Gigabit uplinks, and Layer 3 Routing, the ERS 5000 Series can flexibly address a range of advanced enterprise needs.
- Lower your Total Cost of Ownership: As a price-per-port leader for resilient, high-performance Gigabit Ethernet, the ERS 5000 Series keeps TCO low.
|VSP 4450GSX-PWR+||36-port Gigabit SFP access ports and 12-port Gigabit RJ45 access ports with PoE+, including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, plus 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports|
|VSP 4450GSX-DC||36-port Gigabit SFP access ports and 12-port Gigabit RJ45 access ports, including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, plus 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports|
|VSP 4850GTS||48-port Gigabit RJ45 access ports, including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, plus 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports|
|VSP 4850GTS-PWR+||48-port Gigabit RJ45 access ports with PoE+, including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, plus 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports|
|VSP 4450GTX-HT-PWR+||48-port Gigabit SFP access ports with PoE+, including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, plus 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports
High Temperature model, for extreme environments ranging from 0 to 70oC
|VSP 4850GTS-DC||48-port Gigabit RJ45 access ports with PoE+, including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, plus 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+ uplink ports|
|Base Software License|
|Separately offerable:||• Premier Software License
• Second AC or DC Power Supply for HA Power
• Rack Mount Kit
• Ethernet Transceivers, as required
|Non-blocking Switching Fabrics, up to 184Gbps
• 12 or 48 ports of Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet
• 36 ports of Gigabit SFP Ethernet
• 2 ports of 10 Gigabit SFP+ Ethernet
|Available with or without PoE/PoE+|
|Deliver end-to-end networking virtualization|
|Simplify configuration and operations|
|Transition away from inefficient legacy technologies|
|Deploy and operationalize quickly|
|Minimize the burden of everyday operations|
|Reduce costs with a lifetime warranty and reduced maintenance|
|Get future-ready with a software-definable network virtualization technology|
• 4450GSX-PWR+, 4450GTX-HT-PWR+, & 4850GTS/-PWR+ – up to 2 AC Power Supplies
• 4450GSX-DC & 4850GTS-DC – up to 2 DC Power Supplies
|Height: 1RU, except 4450GTX-HT-PWR+ – 2RU|
• SFP+ sockets support 1/10 Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• SFP sockets support Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet ports also support 10/100Mbps
• 59100 – up to 4 AC or DC Power Supplies
• 5952/5928 – up to 2 AC or DC Power Supplies
|Cooling: Front-to-Back or Back-to-Front Airflow|
• 59100 – 2RU
• 5952/5928 – 1RU
• 10 Gigabit SFP+ sockets also support 1 Gigabit Ethernet Transceivers
• Gigabit RJ45 ports also support 10/100Mbps, except 5928MTS-uPWR
|Revolutionary Data Center networking|
|Data Center management and architecture optimization|
|Powerful self-aware and fault-tolerant networking|
|Dynamic service deployment for a highly virtualized world|
|Simpler, more agile network|