Sản phẩm mới
Industrial UPS - Three Phase - i6 SeriesLiên hệ
LANEXPERT Inline Gigabit Network Analyzer Cable and NetworkLiên hệ
Industrial UPS - Single Phase - i4 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VSP 4000 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VSP 7200 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks S-SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 8770 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 6940 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 6740 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9540 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9240 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9140 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks CER 2000 Series RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks MLX Series RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9850 RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Netowkrs X670 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks 6910 Ethernet Access SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks X870 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks X690 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks A SeriesLiên hệ
Sản phẩm nổi bật
EXTREME Networks X770 Series
Switches are high density, low latency 40 Gigabit Ethernet Top-of-Rack switches.
X770 series switches are high density, low latency 40 Gigabit Ethernet Top-of-Rack switches.
The X770 series switches are purpose-built top-of-rack switches designed to support 10 Gigabit Ethernet-enabled servers and emerging 40 Gigabit Ethernet-enabled servers in enterprise and cloud data centers. X770 helps optimize new server deployments by supporting 40GbE ports natively or using breakout cables and/or fiber to support 10GbE ports to start the transition to the new virtualized environment.
The X770 switch supports up to 104 ports of 10GbE in one system and 816 ports of 10GbE in a stacked system using high-speed SummitStack. The X770 model supports 3 different stacking methods: SummitStack-320, SummitStack-160, and SummitStack-V. SummitStack-320 uses 4 ports of QSFP+ 40GbE providing 320 Gbps of stacking bandwidth in a stacked ring architecture full duplex. SummitStack-160 uses 2 ports of QSFP+ 40GbE resulting in 160 Gbps of stacking bandwidth. And SummitStack-V uses 2 ports of 10GbE, created from converting 2 ports of QSFP+ 40GbE into 2 ports of 10GbE connections, creating 40 Gbps of stacking bandwidth.
The X770 series provides high density Layer 2/3 switching with MPLS and with low latency cut-through switching, and IPv4 and IPv6 unicast and multicast routing to enable enterprise aggregation and core backbone deployment in AC-powered and DC-powered environments as well as Front-to-Back and Back-to-Front airflow models.
X770 series include the ExtremeXOS modular operating system. The high availability ExtremeXOS operating system provides simplicity and ease of operation through the use of one OS everywhere in the network.
The X770 model offers 32-port 40 Gigabit Ethernet non-blocking switching with 40GBASE-X QSFP+ interfaces. X770 is capable of Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding at up to 1904 million packets per second forwarding rate in a small 1RU form factor, enabling next-generation high-performance server deployment in data centers. The X770 supports SummitStack-V high-speed, longer distance stacking as well as SummitStack-320 and SummitStack-160.
Each of the 40 Gigabit QSFP+ ports on the X770 model can break out into four 10 GbE interface ports. With this flexibility, you can choose to support any mix or match of up to 104 10GbE and up to 32 40GbE interfaces. This allows you to configure network fabrics in the traditional 3:1 oversubscription — with 8 ports of 40GbE and 96 ports of 10GbE. But it also gives you the flexibility to provision non-blocking (1:1) fabrics with 16 ports of 40GbE and 64 ports of 10GbE on each X770.
With this non-blocking and/or oversubscription flexibility, you can build small network fabrics using just X770 switches with less than 1.8 microseconds of latency through the network. Using the X770 in conjunction with the BDX8, you can build very large network fabrics with different non-blocking and/or oversubscription options with less than 3.5 microseconds of latency through the entire fabric.
X770 supports high speed stacking running at 160Gbps through the SummitStack-V160 technology and 320Gbps through the SummitStack-V320 technology. SummitStack-V160 can be enabled on two 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ ports. SummitStack-V320 is enabled using four 40 Gigabit Ethernet QSFP+ ports.
X770 provides less than 600 nanoseconds of latency and supports cut-through switching to help optimize the high frequency trading application as well as latency sensitive cluster computing.
The X770 series is designed to be environmentally green. System power consumption is reduced at both high-load and idle situations through the power-efficient hardware design. The AC or DC power supplies are also highly efficient, which minimizes the loss of power and unnecessary heat generated by power supply.
High Performance Switching and Routing
- Up to 2.56Tbps switching performance
- High-performance SummitStack™-V, SummitStack-V160, or SummitStack-V320 stacking support for virtualized chassis configuration supporting mix and match with other Summit switches
- Less than 600 nanoseconds low latency for Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 switching
- Green design with very low power consumption and high efficiency power supply
- Full IPv6 support
- MPLS supported
- BFD supported in hardware
Data Center switching
- Software configurable 40 GbE QSFP+ ports for native 40 GbE as well as 4 x 10 GbE to provide compatibility with non 40 GbE capable systems
- Data Center Bridging support with Priority Flow Control (PFC), Enhanced Transmission Selection (ETS) and Data Center Bridging eXchange (DCBX)
- Scalable Virtual Machine (VM) deployments with Direct Attach™ (VEPA) for inter-VM switching and XNV™ (ExtremeXOS® Network Virtualization) for VM mobility
- Reversible air flow option to provide separation of cold and hot aisle in data center installation
- Virtual Routers supported
- ExtremeXOS modular OS for highly available network operation
- Extends high availability across switches with Multi-Switch Link Aggregation (M-LAG)
- Carrier-grade packet ring protocol, Ethernet Automatic Protection Switching (EAPS) and ITU G.8032 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS)
- Internal redundant AC/DC power supply and 4+1 fan modules
- Robust MAC and IP security framework
- Threat detection and response with CLEAR-Flow security rules engine