Sản phẩm mới
Industrial UPS - Three Phase - i6 SeriesLiên hệ
LANEXPERT Inline Gigabit Network Analyzer Cable and NetworkLiên hệ
Industrial UPS - Single Phase - i4 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VSP 4000 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VSP 7200 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks S-SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 8770 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 6940 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks VDX 6740 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9540 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9240 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9140 SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks CER 2000 Series RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks MLX Series RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks SLX 9850 RouterLiên hệ
EXTREME Netowkrs X670 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks 6910 Ethernet Access SwitchLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks X870 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks X690 SeriesLiên hệ
EXTREME Networks A SeriesLiên hệ
Sản phẩm nổi bật
EXTREME Networks ERS 4000 Series
EXTREME Networks ERS 4000 Series Intelligent Stacking for the Network Edge
The Ethernet Routing Switch 4000 Series are next-generation, high-performance, feature-rich Ethernet Switch platforms specifically optimized for t
Intelligent Stacking for the Network Edge
The Ethernet Routing Switch 4000 Series are next-generation, high-performance, feature-rich Ethernet Switch platforms specifically optimized for the Wiring Closet demands of the mainstream Enterprise. ERS 4000 Series products deliver the agility to perform equally in conventional IP and Ethernet Fabric-based networking solutions.
The ERS 4900 models leverage the latest advances in network switching architecture design to maximize hardware performance and software capability. These products represent a clear evolutionary step for the ERS 4000 Series, particularly in terms of value and future-ready flexibility, and have been optimized for the Enabled Edge role.
The new ERS 4900 products are an important part of this strategy, integrating Fabric Connect capabilities into a form-factor that is cost-effective, flexible, and reliable. ERS 4900s can be deployed standalone, or configured as a Stackable Chassis system of up to eight units/400 ports, supported by up to 416Gbps of virtual backplane bandwidth.
Supporting modern Enterprise applications requires a flexible and highly reliable infrastructure, and the ERS 4900 products deliver against this challenge. These are highly strategic products, fit-for-purpose for conventional Routed IP connectivity requirements and future-ready for the evolving and emerging software- defined needs of tomorrow. Boasting equal competency for both IP- and Fabric-based networking give businesses the flexibility to satisfy all common deployment scenarios, with the added advantage of an easy transitioning between the two.
- Deliver high-performance, resilient Ethernet connectivity for Wiring Closet and Network Edge deployments. Featuring stacking technology with twice the virtual bandwidth of leading competitors, superior energy efficiency, and ease of operation, the ERS 4000 can address the most demanding converged edge requirements.
- Consolidate voice, video, and data on a single infrastructure that supports PoE/PoE+, plug-and-play for IP Phones, and sophisticated QoS. These Ethernet Switches help ensure that your network is ready for advanced collaboration applications or technologies.
- Non-blocking, wire-speed switching architecture
- Integrated design that is optimized for low latency and high Quality-of-Service (including QoS-aware Stackable Chassis interfaces)
- Feature-rich support for conventional VLAN, Private VLAN, Multi-Link Trunking, Spanning Tree technologies
- Stackable Chassis technology supporting scalability up to 8 units/400 ports, and Auto-Unit Replacement for Software Image and Configuration
- Fabric Connect technology supports L2 Virtual Service Networks (VSNs), IP Shortcut Routing, IP Multicast-over-Fabric Connect, ETREE, and Fabric Attach
- IP Routing includes support for Static, RIP/RIPng, OSPF, ECMP, VRRP, Routing Polices and Source- based Routing, and PIM-SM/PIM- SSM
- Up to 2 field-replaceable, hot-swappable AC internal Power Supplies, available in 250W and 1,025W ratings for – respectively – non-PoE and PoE applications.
- Integrated internal Fans providing side-to-side airflow
- Industry-leading warranty:
- Lifetime Hardware Warranty, providing Next Business Day shipment of replacement hardware
- Lifetime Software Warranty, providing access to Updates and Upgrades.
- Lifetime Basic Technical Support
- 90-Day Post-Purchase Advanced Technical Support
Convergence-Ready Switches for the Wiring Closet and Network Edge
Stackable Chassis technology on the ERS 4000 Series lets you start small and expand the network as needed. Stack up to eight Switches for enhanced network availability. You’ll have simplified management, and up to 384Gbps of virtual backplane capacity.
The ERS 4000 simplifies convergence and consolidation of voice, video, and data on a single infrastructure. This includes powering network devices, using plug and play to set up IP phones, and sophisticated QoS capabilities.
The ERS 4900 models support Fabric Connect. This lets Fabric-based services extend from the Data Center to the Network Edge, providing a consistent enterprise-wide virtual network that is more adaptive, reliable, and simpler to operate.
- Smooth implementation: Our Stackable Chassis technology combines a non-blocking internal switching fabric with a high-speed backplane to deliver more than twice the virtual backplane capacity of leading competitors’ solutions. These Switches support unit hot swapping and auto-configuration that minimizes disruption to other switches and traffic.
- Solid performance: Designed to keep the most demanding collaboration applications running optimally, the ERS 4000 Series supports both PoE and PoE+, sophisticated QoS, and plug and play for IP phones.
- Superior energy efficiency: The ERS 4000 Switches are, on average, 36% more energy-efficient than competitive solutions. They support an Energy Saver technology that can dim power consumption for both the Switch and IP Phones by 25% during off-peak hours without losing telephony connectivity.
|Pay-as-you-grow resilient Stacking|
|Convergence-ready for advanced communications|
|Choice of PoE or PoE+ to support PDE devices|
|Simplified network operations|
|Extend Fabric Services to the Network Edge|
|Access switches for midsize/midstream campus networks|
|Standardized IPv4 and IPv6 Routing|
|ERS 4950GTS||48-port Gigabit RJ45 and 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|ERS 4950GTS-PWR+||48-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ and 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|ERS 4926GTS||24-port Gigabit RJ45 and 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|ERS 4926GTS-PWR+||24-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ and 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
||48-port Gigabit RJ45 including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, and 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|ERS 4850GTS-PWR+||48-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, and 10 Gigabit SFP+|
||24-port Gigabit RJ45 including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, and 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
||24-port Gigabit RJ45 with PoE+ including 2-port Combo Gigabit SFP, and 2-port 10 Gigabit SFP+|
|Base Software License|
|Separately orderable:||• Advanced Software License
• Second AC Power Supply for HA Power
• Ethernet Transceivers, as required
|Non-blocking Switching Fabric, up to 188Gbps|
|Stackable Chassis capacity:
• 4900 – 52Gbps per Switch, up to 512Gbps
• 4800 – 48Gbps per Switch, up to 384Gbps
|24 or 48 Access ports of Gigabit Ethernet RJ45|
• 4900 – 2 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+
• 4800 – 2 Combo ports of Gigabit SFP and 2 ports of 10 Gigabit Ethernet SFP+
|Available with or without PoE/PoE+|